Visiting OCULA - protocol and hygiene measures
Posted 14 months ago
Things may look a little different at OCULA with the recently announced COVID-19 protocol changes. The health and safety of our patients is of utmost importance to us so please read through the points below on how we’re still maintaining a safe environment at our practices.
- We are looking forward to seeing your smiles again! One of the biggest changes is that you’re no longer required to wear a mask when visiting OCULA. We will continue to provide complimentary disposable surgical masks if you wish to wear one.
- Our optometrists and eyewear specialists will still continue to wear masks, so we can keep our patients and our team healthy, and our doors open to serve our community.
- Appointments will continue to run on time. To reduce any overlap with other patients and crowding in the waiting areas, we will endeavour to run on time, and we ask that you do the same. If you are late for your appointment, please understand that we may have to perform a shorter consultation or reschedule your appointment.
- Our practitioners will continue to thoroughly disinfect all patient areas and equipment between appointments. You can feel comfortable knowing that our practice upholds strict hygiene protocol at all times.
- Hand washing or sanitiser. We invite you to use hand sanitiser or wash your hands at various points within our practices. This is the most effective way to reduce the transmission of germs, and we appreciate your cooperation.
If you are unwell, we ask you to please reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your continued support!
The team @ OCULA